1360 N Hulbert Ave.,
Fresno, CA 93728
(559) 266-2103 (fax)
What Is A Carpenter?
Carpenters build residential, commercial and industrial structures of wood, steel and concrete.
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, or Verified 6 months full time work experience in a construction related trade, or Graduated from an approved pre-apprenticeship program. May vary in areas...
- An Applicant for the Carpenters Training Program must be at least 18 years old or 17 years old with written parental consent. There is no maximum age.
- Applicant must be in good health and physically able to perform all phases of the work.
- Applicant must be able to read and understand the English language in order to comprehend instructions on the job and in related training classes, and to ensure personal and co-worker safety on the job.
- Applicant must complete all application forms and provide evidence of legal employable status in the United States of America.
Our program is jointly sponsored by contractors signatory to United Brotherhood of Carpenters agreements and the Union. Benefits include medical, dental, vision care, annuity and pension.
The minimum term of Apprenticeship requires 48 months, 4800 work hours and completion of 612 hours of related instructional classes taken at a Carpenters Training Center.
Local program requirements may vary from area to area please contact individual programs for more information.