Student Learning Outcomes
At Sanger Adult School Students will become a CASE for Success!
Critical Thinkers - As a critical thinker, our students will:
- deduce consequences from what they know.
- know how to make use of information to solve problems.
- seek relevant sources of information to inform himself.
Academic Achievers - As an academic achiever, our students will:
- follow their personalized action plans to accomplish their short term and long goals at a standard or above standard level.
Self-directed Learners - As a self-directed learner, our students will:
- take the initiative and the responsibility for daily occurrences.
- select, manage, and assess their own learning activities, which can be pursued at any time, in any place, through any means, at any age.
Effective Communicators - As an effective com municator, our students will:
- listen and read to give appropriate written or verbal responses.