Certified Nursing Assistant
Learn to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
As a CNA you will provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, CNAs must be compassionate and enjoy helping others. In a nursing or long term care facility, a CNA is often the patient’s main caregiver.
Notice: Dates on this list are subjected to change and may not reflect 100% accuracy. Please call (559) 524-7775 to confirm.
- Call for registration information and attend an orientation.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Pass the entrance exam with a 70% or better, given at orientation.
- By first day of class:
- Show proof of a negative TB test
- Show proof of physical exam
- Proof of Fingerprint clearance
- $550.00 due at registration.
- State Certification: Students will be responsible for $110.00 Red Cross exam fee.
- Must provide a valid CA Photo ID and Original Security Card at Orientation.
$550 due at registration.
Registration & Information
Call Sanger Adult at (559) 524-7775
Sanger High School, Room 710